Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

i2eye videophone/eusso router

• Please log in to reply

Retanne

Retanne

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi

This is probably Mickey Mouse stuff you guys, but we're trying to set up our new i2eye videophone for my Deaf husband. This is his telephone, but he hasn't been able to use it, as we need to open seven ports so the vp can work with the router.

We use a Eusso UIS1400-C8 4-port router, but have been unable to open the ports necessary to make the vp work (15328, 15329, 15330, 15331, 15332, 15333, 1720). The receiver of our call can see my husband, but we cannot see them...plus it's extremely slow video. A friend told us to use a Dlink router, as Dlink makes the i2eye, but I've heard there are security issues with the Dlink router. (?true?)

I know a bit about computers, but when it comes to router setups, please talk to me like I'm 5! :whistling:

Thanks in advance,
Ret

Advertisements

HaraldR

HaraldR

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
You can check HERE

Q07: What is Special Application? And how to use it?

Retanne

Retanne

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, I already got help about an hour and a half ago. We did finally have to change to a D-Link router.

Thanks,
Ret