Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

NEED HELP! :~( Cant acces last account before win reinstall

• Please log in to reply

Darth Mike

Darth Mike

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Desperate Darth!!!!

Please I need someone to help me out this. Any imput will do. I reinstalled my copy of windows on top of an existant windows. The problem is the password for my previous account was disactivated but the file proteccion wasnt!!!!! :whistling: I dont know what to do and I need :blink: . Please if anyone has had this problem you know what a pain it can be to not be able to get your stuff back. Well, hope someone can help. And thanks for your time.

Desperate Darth.

Advertisements

Spike

Spike

nOoB

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
Hey there Darth Mike, welcome to Geeks To Go Forums.

I will be willing to help, but since this is a sensitive subject the methods are long and complicated. I will make you a program that will be ready for you tomorrow (04/06/06) that you will be able to use to un-lock your files. Sorry that you have to wait so long.

For now make sure you do-not delete the locked folder.

Cool :whistling:

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi Darth Mike...

I need to verify what it is you are trying to do. Is this a matter of you can see your files but are unable to recover them (Access Denied error)? OR...can you not get to the files at all?

wannabe1