Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

No ZIP file icon

• Please log in to reply

Sahil Bajaj

Sahil Bajaj

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
I donloaded HJT as there is some problems with FamilyKeyLogger. And when you download HJT it comes in a ZIP file, rather than showing me the icon for that ZIP file the usual folder with a zipper, it showed me the smal white icon with a few colored icons in it. However the unzipping and zipping works perfectly. And just to make sure i got a few of my friends to send me ZIP files and the icons were wrong for them aswell. what should i do?

Sahil

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
If you are able to use HJT, post a log in the malware forum, once clear you can look at the winzip icons

Sahil Bajaj

Sahil Bajaj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
No I am not talking about the WINZIP icons. I mean the ones that are in WINDOWS the yellow folder with the grey zipper on the side. The compressed ones. The WINZIP icon is the 3 books, that is working perfectly

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Still post the HJT Log then you can look at replacing system files when clear