Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Can't login to certain websites

• Please log in to reply

steelcity

steelcity

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
Had my computer cleaned up at a computer shop. Service guy told me that they had gotten rid of all spyware and viruses, but now I cannot login to certain websites (i.e. email, bank, just certain sites)

Advertisements

ajcool123

ajcool123

• PipPipPip
  • 159 posts
Steelcity,

Hello. Are you still having problems? What sort of error messages are you receiving? can you visit for example google.com or yahoo.com? What is one website that you cannot visit?

Let me know,

Andrew

Swill1845

Swill1845

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Just as a add on I am having the same problem, I can go to sites such as Hotmail and Myspace but all I get is a blank white screen with the bar at the bottom saying done. I am also haveing problems with Javascript opening when I click on a link. I just removed a bunch of spyware and a few viruses but don't know if this had anything to do with it. thanks in advance

Edited by Swill1845, 11 June 2006 - 08:25 PM.