Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Accessing Display Control Panel

• Please log in to reply

NeedsHelpFast7897

NeedsHelpFast7897

• PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
I am unable to access my display control panel. Some help as to how I can do so would be very appreciated.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi NeedsHelpFast7897...

What have you tried? What was the result? A little more information would be helpful.

Usually the display properties are accessed by right clicking the desktop and selecting "Properties". If you have a Control Panel added by the video card, there should be an icon in the system tray.

wannabe1

NeedsHelpFast7897

NeedsHelpFast7897

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Ah, I was uninformed that display control panel was the same as display properties. Anyways, I was looking to find a way to hide the "My Documents" folder, but I discovered how to through a tweak-topic on these forums. Thank you for the help.