Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

My friend gave me Wow...

• Please log in to reply

BARROS

BARROS

• PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Hello,

I was at my friends house today and I was explaining that I was gona buy Wow soon.

Next minute he pulls out the game and says I can have it because he doesnt want to have to pay each month (I agree with him)

Thing is... I dont know if its the american version or the european version... :whistling:

Is there anyway of finding out without installing the game??

Thanks

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
It will be on the box or in the manual differences are usually noticable the EU version wont have ERSB.

BARROS

BARROS

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Ive Checked on both the box and the manual but cant find anything.

I think it is american tho cos all the phone numbers are american

:whistling:

BARROS

BARROS

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
Ahh America use ERSB and Europe use PEGI right?

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Dont know what the PEGI i assume its what you think the arting system is(it changes country to country in Europe from what ive seen in the UK certainly ours is seperate) but we dont use ESRB(a good thing) so if its got ESRB then its US if it doesnt then its EU or Asian.

You could just stick it in the drive and take a look at the readme and liscense agreement.

Chibi Ferret God

Chibi Ferret God

• Pip
  • 8 posts
If you're still not %100 sure, there's contact information to the billing department for World of Warcraft (I spend more time on those forums than I should. /shame). Here's the link: http://www.blizzard....ort/wowbilling/

You can contact their billing department via [email protected]