Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Microsoft Strips Key Features from Office 2007, Vista

• Please log in to reply

Ammalgam

Ammalgam

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
http://www.windowsit...ID=50481&News=1

Whats up with MSFT?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Doesnt seem like a big deal to me, Adobe is having a hissy fit so they are covering themselves from a legal point of view just in case, but Adobe seem a bit out of line there.

PCtoPC sync cant say i would want to try that myself and there are allready tools in windows and 3rd party tools to do it allready, they seem to be planning to load Vista with the minimum and then allow users to DL what features they think they will need, pretty sound logic lighter the OS out the box the faster it will be and you end up with the slight annoyance of having to DL some updates but you get a faster better customised OS which is a philosophy other OSs have used succesfully in the past.