Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unsubscribing.. Please Read and REPLY

• Please log in to reply

WildOrchid

WildOrchid

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
:cheers: :thumbsup: OKay... I need to know how I can unsubscribe from this website. I gave up on hope of solving my problems :tazz: since I haven't gotten any replies from my forum in application.. here is the link..My Webpage and well... I have 4 replys but all from ME.. since I didn't get any replies from atleast saying.. Hi welcome and we will get to you as soon as we can.. (just a suggestion from me).. So that we dont' feel like we are being ignore or it's not that important.. But anywhoo.. you all can delete my forum part in application and unsubscribe me since I have no clue on how to do either of them.

Jocelle aka WildOrchid ;)

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
WildOrchid,

Please try to understand the work that comes with keeping up this site up and running. We receive thousands of unique hits daily and hundreds of new post every day. A solution to a problem doesnt come right after it is read. It takes time. We try to answer every problem that our users have, but some posts go "unnoticed". We are all volunteers here and have other responsibilities. (ie: family, school, job, new babies).

Thank you for your comments and a staff member will look at your problem.

The Geekstogo Admin Team

WildOrchid

WildOrchid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hi Ditto..

Thanks for your replies and I understand fully about having another life outside of these internet walls.. I too have work outside of my home and kids/families to care for. I just thought I was being ignore silly me.. I'm sorry if all this came out the wrong way I was just frustrated and irratated with what was going on on my computer. Please forgive me and I know how busy you all are in here and that your kindness for volunteering sometimes go unnotice and beleive me I notice how kind you and everyone in here tha volunters. So again. I am sorry for the post in here I was just frustrated and thank you for taking the time in reading this. I will go do that hijack this and will post in my other message.
Regards,
Jocelle aka wildorchid

WildOrchid

WildOrchid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
Hiya.. I'm still here..lol.. I decided to give you all a try since It seems to me I was a bit stressed and took it out of hand on you all.. I am truly sorry and thanks again for understanding. here is the link to my forum in applications on my last post with my last HJT log file for DITTO :-) I put a link here since my post now has 2 pages..lol :tazz:
Hugs,
Jocelle

mylogforrum for ditto on HJT

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
Glad your sticking around.... :tazz: