Posted 06 June 2006 - 07:46 AM
oh right...didn't tell you what kind of truck i have OR what problems the wrong spark plugs are causeing...
could you please be a little more descriptive about your problem?
Posted 06 June 2006 - 05:46 PM
sorry for the lack of info please tell me what else you need. if it was my truck that was playing up i would be able to fix it myself them i understand lol.
Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:43 AM
just downloaded and ran pconpoint and it found 73 problems so perhaps i should spend some money and get them fixed before i waste any more of your time... thank you for your trouble anyway.
Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:44 AM
Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:47 AM
Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:55 AM
Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:56 AM
Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:00 AM
Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:03 AM
- what do you mean? is it recognized during boot up? in the bios? in windows? can't see it under my computer? what if you right click my computer > manage > device manager > do you see it there (while youre there do you see any yellow ? or !) ?
cd rom not recognized
- where did y ou try to reinstall from? original software cd? was your system originally using a diff operating system and you upgraded to xp?
tried to reinstall recording software adaptec 4, not compatible with xp.
- obviously pconpoint.....we'll check on that
ran a driver scan and report said i had other drivers that were not compatible.
- so during boot you get an actual fail message on the floppy? do you have a floppy installed? is the light on it solid yellow? have y ou been monkeying around inside of the computer recently?
at start up always have floppy disc fail and have to press F1 to continue.
- what kind of problems?
seem to be having lots of problems. running office pro 2003,
- reinstall or repair just oulook or all of office? what do you mean it won't do either?
lost outlook, tried to reinstall or repair but it wont do either.
- let's work on that later
running slow, sometimes freezes.
- a 16 pound sledge hammer is much more grattifying
think maybe time to throw computer out of the window lol.
Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:11 AM
Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:12 AM
Posted 07 June 2006 - 07:15 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users