Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

A Problem with my monitor...

• Please log in to reply

cbm487

cbm487

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
I got my monitor about 1 year ago, it is an emachines e15t4 TFT LCD monitor. Here is the problem, at seemingly random moments it just goes black and a box floats across the screen saying "signal out of range" forcing me to restart it. Sometimes the whole screen will get a blue tint, like all the black on the screen appears bright blue, and then thesignal goes out of range. Any ideas on how to fix this??

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Have you checked for the latest video adapter drivers

Does the monitor have drivers

Is it listed correctly in device manager

cbm487

cbm487

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Have you checked for the latest video adapter drivers

Does the monitor have drivers

Is it listed correctly in device manager

I realize i havent responeded in ages but i was out of town and the problem still persists. Where can i find drivers for it? The emachines websitedoesnt seem to have them. And how will i know if it is listed incorrectly under device manager?