Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Netscape 7.2 - Email folder issue

• Please log in to reply

bon_scott_111

bon_scott_111

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I can't seem to delete an email folder. Not one of the non-deletes like Inbox or Trash, just a custom folder that I no longer have a use for. I've deleted it's contents and used folder delete from the menu. I've also gone into the actual folder in c:\documents and settings\myusername\etc etc\mozilla\etc\ and I've deleted the email folder. I've also deleted the files from the trash, the Recycle Bin, C:\RECYCLER and I've compacted my mail folders. The folder still reappears! Where else can this nasty folder be hiding, that it recreates itself??

Advertisements

bon_scott_111

bon_scott_111

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Too difficult or too boring, eh? Most likely the latter. I've decided to give the computer to a neighbor's kid, so it's his issue to solve (or not). Thanks.