Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Canon Multipass C5000: no XP drivers

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 4 posts
I have been given a Canon Multipass C5000. I have set up the fax functions but there are no Windows XP drivers on the Canon site and Windows XP reports incompatible with XP. I know how old this unit is when it came with Windows 95 installation CDs.

Should I give up trying to use the print functions and keep it for fax only?

• PipPip
  • 88 posts
hi there...

you could look on the canon site for any xp drivers that may have been releaseed for your machine (www.canon.com) or alternatively you could try www.driversguide.com, you do have to register with them in order to be able to go to the drivers finder but it is well worth it cos you get a lot of (older) models drivers

good luck with the hunt

mike ;)