Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Startup Proccess LIST!

• Please log in to reply

blah9999

blah9999

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
What the...?>. I come to this site to search through the startup Proccess list..and now the link is gone??? What the... is going on ?.. Are the people running this site on drugs?????...

Advertisements

blah999

blah999

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Alright. .. I posted a topic about a week ago wondering where the startup process search engine disappeared to.. Absolutely no response....zero.. nada.. zip.. strange that a website that proclaims to try and help people cant even keep a simple search engine up .. that, by the way, 90 percent of which was contributed freely by users of the site.. Not the people who run it.. sad.. sad.. sad...

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
i'm not sure where that link went...i'll see if i can find out from an admin...in the mean time...instead of being belligerant and condecending..you could maybe try google? heard of it? it's nice....

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
You have exactly 1 post here at Geeks To Go, so I am not sure where you asked the question. It appears to me that you only just joined and are already complaining about the slow service. By the way, the people helping here do so for FREE, and yet you still complain.

Since you have no other posts and I can not find any other hints of your existance here, I must assume that this post is nothing but trash. Especially since most of what you spout about makes absolutely no sense.

Thread closed.

ScHwErV :whistling:

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
I found your other account and got rid of it for you. Register another one and well do away with you all together.

I can see why your first request was ignored. Because it made as much sense as your second one. Try learning some english, then get back to us when you can form a complete sentence.

ScHwErV :whistling: