Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Office 12 is not bad!

• Please log in to reply

Ammalgam

Ammalgam

• PipPip
  • 71 posts
I just reinstalled Office 12 on My Windows 2003 server and it's not bad at all. My Outlook 2007 is ok but its a little cooky as a beta.. sometimes slow etc..

I think the new Office products look really cool but I am still yet to discover anything beyond major eyecandy about em...

Yeah yeah, the ribbon is cool... I know I know...

Edited by Ammalgam, 07 June 2006 - 03:32 PM.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Office 2007s new UI is totally different and more functional the spell and grammar checkers have gotten a much needed update. Its faster and more stable even though its a beta and the graphing in Excel looks to have gotten some improvements as well.

All round its pretty sweet, i really love any excel up date because i need to use it all the time to analyse experimental data and graph it up, and thats an area where its been sorely lacking from a scientific point of view.