You can get boot discs but will need the OS CD at some pointhttp://www.bootdisk.com/
Use the Setup disks
After you create all six disks, insert the first disk in the floppy disk drive, and then restart the computer. The computer must be configured to boot from the floppy disk drive. You may have to modify the BIOS settings on your computer to do this.
The Setup process starts. Insert the other floppy disks as you are prompted to do so. You must use the Windows XP CD-ROM to finish the Setup process.http://support.micro...om/?kbid=310994
1. Start your computer from the Windows XP CD-ROM.
2. When Press R to repair Windows by using the Recovery Console appears, press R.
3. Select the Windows installation and enter the administrator password at the prompt.
4. Type "bootcfg /add" and press Enter.
5. When a missing Windows Installation is located, respond Y to add the installation to the boot list.
6. At Enter Load Identifier, type Windows XP Professional (or Home Edition).
7. At Enter Operating System Load Options:, press Enter.
8. Exit the Recovery Console and select the first item on the boot menu.
9. After you log on, edit C:\Boot.ini to remove the improper entry.
NOTE: A typical C:\Boot.ini file contains:
[operating systems] multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /fastdetect