Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Audio Died

• Please log in to reply

coxmaster

coxmaster

• PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
This morning i was playing poker online, and listening to music. Someone called my phone so i turned the volume way down so it wasn't hearable. WHen i got off the phone i turned the volume back up and nother happened. WHat happened to my audio. I checked the system sound settings. I tried headphones. I even used a different set of speakers and nothing helped. What happened?? I NEED SOUND!!!

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Double click on the speaker in your system tray. This will open the volume settings. Make sure "mute all" is not checked.

coxmaster

coxmaster

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
THanks for the help guys. I restarted my computer and that solved the problem. I had already checked the volume settings and no they weren't muted. Problem solved!!