Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

• Please log in to reply

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Hey everyone. I hope this is aloud. I am quite sure it is. if it is not, then i am sorry.

i just thought i should create something fun for the off-topic area. :help: alright.. let's all play a little game. follow the given steps below.

1. Describe what your Avatar is and give a name for it.
2. What does your Avatar represent?
3. Tell anything else about your Avatar you would like to share.

For my Avatar,

1. My Avatar is suppose to be the main ED head off of the 'Iron Maiden - Powerslave' Album in the middle of the Album Cover. I would like to call it: Powerslave ED.

2. My Avatar represents ED's Powerslave head from the music band, Iron Maiden.

3. I downloaded the image off of Google/Images.

Alright everyone. Now describe your Avatars. :whistling: Oh, and if you dont have an Avatar, then you cannot play. :blink:

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
My avatar is me, it represents me, i took the picture with my crappy phone camera, i was in my bedroom at the time thinkin why have a series of crap avatars when i can put a nice picture of me for people to admire and worship to appropriate levels.

Ill replace it with a picture of me all camoed up for an excercise next time im on one, to show my uber warriorness.

Mr. Green

Mr. Green

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Well mine is a green person because I am in the army and wear camos all the time so they called me Mr Green (I think it is because americans cannot say german names for the life of them so they had to give me a nickname)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
mine's a monkey nerd (currently wearing a riding hat). it reperesents the fact that i'm a highly trained m onkey who knows things about computers and h ow to type (well...given this current posts's issues with the space bar...maybe i don't know how to type?)

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

mine's a monkey nerd (currently wearing a riding hat). it reperesents the fact that i'm a highly trained m onkey who knows things about computers and h ow to type (well...given this current posts's issues with the space bar...maybe i don't know how to type?)

lol. why do you like monkeys so much man?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
if you knew me...you'd know

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
well can you just tell me why?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Administrator
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
it's not so much a "why" kind of thing...it's a "just the way it is" kind of thing...asking why i choose a monkey is like asking what the sound of one hand clapping is....or if a tree falls on the pope in the woods does he count his chickens before it's hatched....it's a tennant of the universe...it neither is nor is not

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
you will soon find the monkey almost never answers direct questions directly. And rarely answers any actually directed at him at all.

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
lol alright thanx. maybe somewhere in time, i will understand why u like monkeys. i guess monkeys are in your likeing. =D

Advertisements

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
I stole mine.

Well, actually I recieved it in an email, but I deleted it, so I can't give credit to anyone. It looks better larger.
It means nothing. I though it looks good, I'll use it. It's nothing like my stictly clean workspace.

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
hahaha. a keyboard.. :whistling:

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
Mine, represents my pride of being canadian!
James

Edited by james_8970, 10 June 2006 - 10:14 PM.

Justin

Justin

I do a little bit of everything

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
*post to see what his avatar is*

EDIT - Oh right....Ok...This is a cartoon of me, it just happened to be drawn infront of my entire senior class one day when a cartoonist came and talked to us (while everyone else was registering for their classes).

Edited by Justin, 11 June 2006 - 12:35 AM.

Michelle

Michelle

Malware Removal Goddess

• Retired Staff
  • 8,928 posts
1. Describe what your Avatar is and give a name for it.
Right now, it's a simplified, but widely accepted model of a caffeine molecule.

2. What does your Avatar represent?
Caffeine. I'm addicted to it, I need it, I want it, I love it. Need I say more? :whistling:

3. Tell anything else about your Avatar you would like to share.
I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper.