Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

runescape

• Please log in to reply

sergioz

sergioz

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
hells and angels is looking for clan members for all the information visit our website z4.invisionfree.com/hells_and_angels/index.php?

Advertisements

JudeF

JudeF

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
im lvl 91 f2p, never been member, 86 mining highest stat

rsn: funkydude115

sergioz

sergioz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
well go to z4.ivisionfree.com/hells_and_angels/index.php?
and register an account
next go under hells and angels application and click on it then click on the closed topic called copy and paste copy all of the questions and then start a new topic and paste em there an answer em then as soon as i check ill add u and u will be done

few things im the leader name mulcryan curently traning a new account sachimura so ill be on ether of those two

Edited by sergioz, 11 June 2006 - 08:56 AM.

JudeF

JudeF

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
im not gonna follow someone that is a lot lower in lvl than me, and secondly, your account sachimura... it doesnt even have any lvls that turn up on hiscores, so no thnx, dude before you make a clan, make sure u are a high enough lvl, otherwise, nothing much will happen, also its best to have some experience in the game, you've not even been around when rs classic was.

sergioz

sergioz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
actually yes i was i was lv 98 xyzpants my friend made me the account he gave it to me still hate the name but i got banned sachimura i made him yesterday morning plus i got zolomaster4 hes lv 40 but hes still not in the stats
im an expereinced in f2p im planning on becoming a member once i finish all my f2p stats to lv 99