Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to activate account on a site

• Please log in to reply

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• PipPip
  • 84 posts
hey guys i'm trying to register an account on a certain site but i keep getting this error..

I've tried talking to the adminstrator of the site and stuff and there not sure they think it has something to do with my router/internet connection. He's not sure how to fix it so i was hoping u guys would know.

I keep getting this:

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/lazydog/public_html/3ldforums/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/lazydog/public_html/3ldforums/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
that looks like an error on there side of things.....one whould assume that the server is having trouble verifing your info with its one file. so it dosent appear to be are your end.

t3chnon3

t3chnon3

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
really? :/ cause my brother and sis were able to make an account...i was the only one who couldn't. >.<

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
what browser are you using?