Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

need help for game

• Please log in to reply

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Yeah its a great game, as long as you dont mind a game messing with your head. Physics is to good sometimes, got killed by debris last night was mucho grande annoyed.

Advertisements

.Ù.Oliver_P.Ù.

.Ù.Oliver_P.Ù.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
are there any mods, or hacks, or patches or anything like that to make it so that the gun that shoots out them big nail things, the nails wont disappear? :S cuz i found it annoying really.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
THey dont disapeaer if you hit an enemy they only go if it hits a wall, if they were real they would disitegrate when they hit a wall, havent seen a mod for that but you could ask for one if you know someone or make it yourself.

.Ù.Oliver_P.Ù.

.Ù.Oliver_P.Ù.

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
what are they? lol

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
From what i can see they are a kinf of collapsable piton using the force of the acceleration out the barrel o extend and lock in place. Thats what i can make of them anyway they dont give alot of details but you can work it out given the name and the graphics of the weapon.

It essentially amounts to a cross between the nail gun in quake and the crossbow in HL2.