Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

driver download

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I try to down load this driver from www.dll-files.com/dllindex/download.com and I unzip it but when find the scanners I need to install I can't find the driver I down loaoed and opened any where on my computer :whistling:

Edit by wannabe1: Reduced font size...considerably.

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi marge9245! Welcome to G2G!

The huge font size is not needed since your topic looks the same as everyone elses in the list and besides, once we click on your topic, we don't need to see your message that size like you are trying to make it stand out, because we are here to read your topic and there are no other topics inside your own personal topic. :whistling:

As for your problem, you will find the file you need inside the zip file attached.

Attached Files

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
heh...thought my glasses were bad... :blink:

There...that's better. :whistling: