Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Any comments about this system?

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Mobo: ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe Socket 939 ATI CrossFire Radeon XPRESS 3200 ATX AMD
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Toledo 2000MHz HT 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket 939 Dual Core
Vid Card: ATI 100-435801 Radeon X1900XT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16
Power Supply: Ultra / X2 Connect / 550-Watt / ATX / 120mm Fan / SLI Ready / SATA-Ready / 20/24-Pin

And also I want to get 2 one gig memory stick but i dunno what good manufacturers are. So lemme know what u think about the system, likes dislikes.

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
The system sound good and expensive. For memory i would stick with Crucial, OCZ or Corsair memory. I have never had a problem with these brands. Prices are equal among them.

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I would get AM2 the price difference is almost nothing and you save money on ddr2 ram being cheaper, keep in mind intel are launching conroe in july they are faster than any amd and amd are halfing the price on x2s to coincide with conroe.