Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

SIMS (the original version)

• Please log in to reply

WildOrchid

WildOrchid

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
I have played this game on my computer before and was wondering when I decided to reinstall it on my computer after removing it months ago I got this message when I click install... from.. 16 bit Windows Subsystem.. C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. :tazz:

Advertisements

bdlt

bdlt

• PipPipPip
  • 875 posts
see Keith's reply at:

http://www.geekstogo...&hl=autoexec.nt

WildOrchid

WildOrchid

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts
thanks bdlt.. seen it now..lol.. right after I posted a new on for it. but thanks so much I found the fix also before seeing this. hugs.. jocelle

bdlt

bdlt

• PipPipPip
  • 875 posts
try this - see Keith's post:

http://www.geekstogo...&hl=autoexec.nt

ali_1992

ali_1992

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
get the xp fix download it its small (170kb) it will fix it for sure search for it or look for a olld sims complanit

bdlt

bdlt

• PipPipPip
  • 875 posts
post error - went to wrong topic, sorry