Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Enhancement of computer speed

• Please log in to reply

muhammad jamil

muhammad jamil

• PipPip
  • 78 posts
I want to know that is there any software that enhance the speed of computer. Please send us some software that will enhance the speed of computer and that should not conflict with any other software or hardware of computer and that would enhance activity of RAM and monitor its functionality.
Thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Buy some more memory.

0vermind

0vermind

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
Dude, he said "Software" memory does not fall in to the catigore of "Software"

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Well what he aks for doesnt exist apart from magic, hence easy way get more RAM, you cant make things faster with software short of overclocking but you do that yourself.

0vermind

0vermind

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
I'm sure somthing like Memory Defragger or an excellent system defragger falls in the lines of what he is talking about.

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
They dont improve performance they maintain it, memory defraggers are a myth as much as anything they actually slow down memory in many cases. Hard drive defragger the windows one is half decent its based on an older version of disk keeper i use the newest one, makes alittle difference but its not huge and hardly noticable.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts

I'm sure somthing like Memory Defragger or an excellent system defragger falls in the lines of what he is talking about.

No, it would make matters worse if the system is already so under-resourced that it can't cope. Adding memory defraggers (which are IMO pointless pieces of software) would just make Windows seem a lot slower as it would have to reload everything again what the memory program had just pushed out.

muhammad jamil

muhammad jamil

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
thanks Mr.warriorscot for your comments,
i agree with your suggestios use more RAM.
i used some software that speedup computer but really hang my RAM
Thanks to resolve my problem