Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Connection dropping

• Please log in to reply

ssilk

ssilk

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
OK, here's the situation:

My computer keeps dropping the internet connection, mostly if I leave it alone for a long time, say while gone to work, or during the night. Rarely, if ever, while I'm actually using it, making me think maybe it's related to power management. When the connection's lost, if I open a browser, it tries for about a full minute or so to connect to the site, then gives me the classic error page.

I have a DELL Inspiron 1100. Integrated Broadcom 440X wired ethernet card, and D-Link DWL-G650 Air Plus wireless card (I alternate between wired & wireless).

I just got a Trendnet TEW-432BRP 802.11G wireless router. Used to have an Ovislink hub.

I have a DSL connection.

I think I have narrowed the problem down to the computer using the following logic:

-This problem happened with both the router and the hub before it, so it's not a problem unique to either.
-It happens now with the router regarless of whether I connect through cable or wireless, so not a problem with one type of connection over the other.
- When "disconnected" I still have a connection to the router (I can access its firmware by typing in the IP addres for it).
-Likewise, when "discoonected" the router still has an internet connection. When I'm disconnected, none of my roomates are disconnected (they all connect through the router), and I can in fact ping sites successfully through the router's firmware. So, not a problem with my ISP.
-If I Restart my computer, connection is restored.

Strange twist to the story: both MSN and ICQ think they're still connected. They still show online. However, if I SignOut then SignIn, I can't reconnect. So they've lost their connection as well, but it just hasn't registered with them for some reason.

To conclude, if I leave my computer for any extended period of time (hours), I can almost definitely count on having lost my connection when I get back.

This is pretty well driving me nuts, so any help would be huge. Thanks.

Advertisements

ssilk

ssilk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Further detail: Apparently just right clicking on my wireless icon in taskbar and choosing Repair gets me reconnected without having to restart. This is an ok temporary fix, but still leaves me wondering why I lose the connection in the first place.
Thanks.

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts
Hi ssilk,

It is not uncommon for your connection to become stale if left idle for long periods of time. This issue is often resolved upon renewing your connection (this is what you're doing when you Repair your connection). Along with this, many ISP's happily desync you if you're idle for too long. Another thing to check for would be your Lease times -- to do this, goto Start --> Run --> type CMD and press OK --> then type: IPCONFIG /ALL -- Down the bottom you'll see something along the lines of:

Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Thursday, June 15, 2006 5:46:08 PM
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Sunday, June 18, 2006 5:46:08 PM

Could you please post this information. Finally, it could very well be a Power Management issue -- Please goto Start --> Programs --> Accessories --> Communications --> Network Connections --> Right-click your Wireless Connection --> Select Properties --> Press the Configure... button, next to your NIC --> Select the Power Management tab --> Ensure the option Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power. is unchecked. Reboot your computer and see if the problem persisits.

ssilk

ssilk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hi Dan G,

Thanks for helping. Here's my lease info:

Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : June 15, 2006 6:32:43 PM
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : June 15, 2006 7:32:43 PM

So, it's a one-hour lease. Is that something determined by my ISP? If so, why aren't my roomates having this problem?

When I go to my wireless network properties, there's no Power Management tab, but under the Advanced tab, one of the items is Power Save Mode. This is Off.

Also, if the problem was my wireless card, why do these disconnections also happen with my wired connection?

Finally, the trick of repairing my connection does not actually work reliably. It works sometimes, but other times I'll try it repeatadly, to no avail, and I finally have to restart.

Problem is persisting. What should I try next?

Thanks for the help.

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts
The lease times were really only food for thought; as you said, if your room-mates aren't affected by the same issue, then it's unlikely that it's the cause of your problem.

Please goto Start --> Run --> type EVENTVWR and press OK --> Now, look under the System log for any errors and/or warnings. If you find any, please post the relevant heading, along with the details inside by double clicking on the error/warning, and then copy/pasting the information from within.

The fact that it only occurs on your computer rules out most Hardware/ISP issues.. I would therefore be looking at your software, and in particular your Firewall. I would suggest restarting into Safe Mode with Networking to see if there is any software interfering; while in Safe Mode, see if your computer still loses it's connection when idle.

How to restart into Safe Mode with Networking
Please restart your computer and as soon as it starts booting up again continuously tap F8. A menu should come up where you will be given the option to enter Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Command Prompt and Safe Mode with Networking (along with a few others). Please tap the down key until you reach Safe Mode with Networking, and then press the Enter key. Your computer should now boot into Safe Mode with Networking.

Another alternative would be to temporarily disable / uninstall your firewall and then see if your connection still dies out.

The next time you lose your Internet connection, please repair it following these steps --
Start --> Run --> type CMD --> press OK. Now type:
  • ipconfig /release -- wait for the connection to release; then
  • ipconfig /renew -- wait for the connection to re-establish, or alternately for an error message to display -- if it is an error message, please post the message.
Since you said it was unreliable, it should eventually pop up with an error.. When that happens, please post that error.

ssilk

ssilk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
OK, I'm looking in eventvwr now, and there are hundreds of errors going back over the past few weeks worth of logging. So, I looked for a time when I've had this diconnect problem recently, which was aroun 8:30 last night my time.

Here, from 8:25 last night, is a Warning detail:

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft....link/events.asp.

Looking at some times from the middle of the night, when I've been asleep for a while and my computer's idle, I see some weird Errors:

The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer AKIVA that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on transport NetBT_Tcpip_{4F145269-E3A7-432D-A74. The master browser is stopping or an election is being forced.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft....link/events.asp.

Akiva is my roomate's computer. The above error is repeated six times over the course of seven hours that night, all while I was asleep.

Here's some more from one day just after I would have gotten home from work and been trying to get online. These all occured within a 13 second timespan:

Warning:

Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller: The network link is down. Check to make sure the network cable is properly connected.

Information:

The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{4F145269-E3A7-432D-A74F-B812205D6D08} was connected to the network, and has initiated normal operation over the network adapter.

Information:

Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller: Network controller configured for 100Mb full-duplex link.

Warning:

Broadcom 440x 10/100 Integrated Controller: The network link is down. Check to make sure the network cable is properly connected.

Warning:

Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 000D56EB77B3. The following error occurred:
The operation was canceled by the user. . Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

Next time I go out, I'll leave my computer in safe mode, and see if it's disconnected when I get back.
Thanks.

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts

TCP/IP has reached the security limit imposed on the number of concurrent TCP connect attempts.

Please download this Patcher (the english version; top link). Run it (choose to increase the limit to 100). Reboot your computer and test your connection.

The master browser has received a server announcement from the computer AKIVA that believes that it is the master browser for the domain on transport NetBT_Tcpip_{4F145269-E3A7-432D-A74. The master browser is stopping or an election is being forced.

Could you please log-on to the computer 'AKIVA' and open up their Event List; they should have an error that corresponds with the time that your computer recieved this error.. Please post it.

Goto Start --> Programs --> Accessories --> Communications --> Network Connections --> Right-click your Local Area Connection --> Select Properties --> Press the Configure... button, next to your NIC --> Select the Advanced tab --> Under Property, select Media Type --OR-- Link speed/Duplex Mode --OR-- Network Link Selection, Connection Type, Duplex Mode, or any similarly-named property which can have Values looking like Auto-Negotiation, or 10BT, or 10BaseT. --> Now you'll see the Value: -- this will tell you what Duplex it is set at. In the Value box, select a value which either (a) explicitly says half-duplex or semi-duplex, or (b) at least does not say full-duplex [e.g. 10BaseT on its own is OK]. If there is a choice between 10 and 100 with half-duplex, choose the 10. Do not choose 10Base5, 10Base2, or AUI. Once done, restart your computer and these see if the disconnect still occurs.

The next time you notice that you've lost your connection, please do the following:
Goto Start --> Run --> type cmd --> press OK --> Now type the following commands, one after the other --
ping localhost <Press Enter> Wait for this ping to finish before proceeding.
ping 127.0.0.1 <Press Enter> Wait for this ping to finish before proceeding.
ping google.com <Press Enter> Wait for this ping to finish before proceeding.
ping 72.14.207.99 <Press Enter> Wait for this ping to finish before proceeding.
ping AKIVA <Press Enter> Wait for this ping to finish before proceeding.
ping [AKIVA's_IP] <Press Enter> Wait for this ping to finish before proceeding.
Once the all pings are finished, please post the results here by right-clicking on the Command Prompt window, selecting 'Select All', pressing the Enter key, and then posting on this forum.

ssilk

ssilk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
I haven't had a disconnection since about Friday, despite not having made any setting changes until just now. I've managed to keep a wireless connection that whole time even during the night and work today. However, I've made the following changes just now anyway.

1) I added the patch, with the change to 100.

2) I set duplex mode to 10 Mb Half. (The other options were 10 Mb Full, 100 Mb Half, and 100Mb Full). Since I alternate between wired and wireless, is there a similar setting I need to change for my wireless connection, or does the wireless connection route through my wired nic in some way?

I'll post again the next time I have a disconnect. If I don't have a disconnect in the next few days, I'll switch to a wired connection and leave that on and see if I get a disconnect from that.

Thanks.

FuM

FuM

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
im running on a wire connection with a D-link router WDR-1310 and my router seems to be acting up and disconnecting cause my modems perfectly fine and it shows the pc activity button on and then it turns off this makes me belive its the router is this in some way related to your problem i really want to fix it its VERY annoying

ssilk

ssilk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
I finally lost my internet connection again tonight while I was out. Most of the three days it was stable corresponded to three days my roommate (computer Akiva) was out of town, although she was back in town and using her computer for a full day before mine went down again.

I checked to see if there were corresponding errors on computer Akiva, but there wasn’t one that I could find. I made sure that both computers are showing the same windows time and date, which they are.

I found another error that sounded strange to me:

A duplicate name has been detected on the TCP network. The IP address of the machine that sent the message is in the data. Use nbtstat -n in a command window to see which name is in the Conflict state.

Since my connection is down at the moment, I’m looking back through some of your suggestions (I copied this thread offline and am writing this reply in Word).

I tried the command line IP release and renew. The results:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
© Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\(myName)>ipconfig /release

Windows IP Configuration

No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it has its media di
sconnected.

Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 0.0.0.0
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 0.0.0.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

C:\Documents and Settings\(myName)>ipconfig /renew

Windows IP Configuration

No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it has its media di
sconnected.

Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection:

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.100
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected

C:\Documents and Settings\(myName)>

Is the line “No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it has its media disconnected” an error?

As a point of interest since my connection’s down, the last error message is:

“The time service has not been able to synchronize the system time for 49152 seconds because none of the time providers has been able to provide a usable time stamp. The system clock is unsynchronized.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft....

Update: Partway through writing this post offline, my connection came back (wireless). MSN signed itself in. I checked eventvwr>System right away, but nothing was logged for the time that I came back online. However, under Security for 10 minutes before I noticed my connection was back on, there’s this Failure Audit:

IPSec Services: IPSec Services failed to get the complete list of network interfaces on the machine. This can be a potential security hazard to the machine since some of the network interfaces may not get the protection as desired by the applied IPSec filters. Please run IPSec monitor snap-in to further diagnose the problem.

How should I proceed here, or what is the next diagnostic to run? My connection came back on before I had a chance to run the pings you requested, so I'll try to get those next time I lose it.

I still haven't tried leaving it in Safe Mode with Networking. I can try that next if you still think it's worthwhile.

Also, in general for these tests, does it matter if I'm using my wireless vs. wired? I've been on wireless for about the past week, but the behaviour/ frequency of errors seems the same as with wired.

Advertisements

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts

Also, in general for these tests, does it matter if I'm using my wireless vs. wired? I've been on wireless for about the past week, but the behaviour/ frequency of errors seems the same as with wired.

Since it's happening on both connections, I don't think it really matters; I'll let you know if I want you to use a specific type, but at present, either or.

Is the line “No operation can be performed on Local Area Connection while it has its media disconnected” an error?

I'm guessing you ran these tests while using your Wireless? That message was just telling you that you couldn't release/renew your wired connection, as it wasn't connected, so that's perfectly normal. Other than that, it looked like it renewed your connection.. Could you connect to the Internet after that?

A duplicate name has been detected on the TCP network. The IP address of the machine that sent the message is in the data. Use nbtstat -n in a command window to see which name is in the Conflict state.

Please return to this error; open it -- down the bottom you should see Data:, with a bunch of data in a text box. Please copy this information into your next reply.. It'll look something like:
   0000:   00   00   04   00   01   00   54   00
   0008:   00   00   00   00   e0   10   00   c0
   0010:   00   00   00   00   00   00   00   00
   0018:   00   00   00   00   00   00   00   00
   0020:   00   00   00   00   00   00   00   00
   0028:   e7   1a   65   16
Please goto Start --> Run --> type CMD and press OK --> then type: nbtstat -n and press Enter -- once it's done, type: nbtstat -n and press Enter -- once you have both commands on screen, please post the results here by right-clicking on the Command Prompt window, selecting 'Select All', pressing the Enter key, and then posting on this forum. Could you please also do both of these commands on AKIVA, and label them 'MINE' and 'AKIVA's'.

As to the IPsec error -- we'll get to that in a bit :whistling:

ssilk

ssilk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
The data for the duplicate name error (NetBT event #4319) is as follows:

0000: 00 00 00 00 01 00 58 00 ......X.
0008: 00 00 00 00 df 10 00 c0 ....ß..À
0010: 05 01 00 00 65 01 a8 c0 ....e.¨À
0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

Regarding that error though, in my entire list of System events, that specific error only appears three times, and I've lost my connection probably hundreds of times on this computer (literally I can count on losing it once a day, sometime 2-3 times).

then type: nbtstat -n and press Enter -- once it's done, type: nbtstat -n and press Enter

Should this have two different switches or whatever the "-n" is called? Unfortunately, I don't know what the other should be if that's the case. So, I ran the "-n" in case they were supposed to be the same.

Here are the nbtdstat tests, all done with "-n ". They were done while I was connected. Do they need to be done again with different switches, or durring a lost connection?
Thanks.

Mine:

C:\Documents and Settings\SimonSilk>nbtstat -n

Wireless Network Connection:
Node IpAddress: [192.168.1.100] Scope Id: []

NetBIOS Local Name Table

Name Type Status
---------------------------------------------
SIMON <00> UNIQUE Registered
SIMON <20> UNIQUE Registered
MSHOME <00> GROUP Registered
MSHOME <1E> GROUP Registered

Local Area Connection:
Node IpAddress: [0.0.0.0] Scope Id: []

No names in cache

C:\Documents and Settings\SimonSilk>nbtstat -n

Wireless Network Connection:

NetBIOS Local Name Table

Name Type Status

Local Area Connection:
Node IpAddress: [0.0.0.0] Scope Id: []

No names in cache

C:\Documents and Settings\SimonSilk>

AKIVA:

C:\Documents and Settings\Akiva6>nbtstat -n

Local Area Connection:
Node IpAddress: [192.168.1.101] Scope Id: []

NetBIOS Local Name Table

Name Type Status
AKIVA <00> UNIQUE Registered
AKIVA <20> UNIQUE Registered
MSHOME <1D> UNIQUE Registered
..__MSBROWSE__.<01> GROUP Registered

C:\Documents and Settings\Akiva6>nbtstat -n

Local Area Connection:

NetBIOS Local Name Table

Name Type Status

C:\Documents and Settings\Akiva6>

ssilk

ssilk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
I hope this isn't getting off-track of whatever you were investigating with the last couple of posts, but I just lost my connection WHILE using my computer (this happens occasionally, but rarely). Here's what happened. I was using my wired connection. I signed into MSN successfully, so I was connected at the time. About 1-2 minutes later, unplugged my network cable, and plugged in my wireless card so I could go work in the living room. Then opened a browser, and could not get onto any sites. Tried a few times, and also tried Repairing my wireless connection, then Restarted my computer. When it started back up, I checked eventvwr, and here are a series of messages leading up to the exact time my connection went down (they're in chronological order). I've included my thoughts/ questions below each corresponding message.

Warning:

The browser was unable to retrieve a list of servers from the browser master \\AKIVA on the network \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{4F145269-E3A7-432D-A74F-B812205D6D08}. The data is the error code.

Why is my roomate's computer a browser master? Why do we have a network? I don't remember setting one up, unless that's automatic through the router.

Warning:

This is before I unplugged my wired connection, so it went down by itself.

The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{4F145269-E3A7-432D-A74F-B812205D6D08} was disconnected from the network, and the adapter's network configuration has been released. If the network adapter was not disconnected, this may indicate that it has malfunctioned. Please contact your vendor for updated drivers.

I think this is me unplugging the cable.

Warning:

The browser was unable to retrieve a list of servers from the browser master \\AKIVA on the network \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{4F145269-E3A7-432D-A74F-B812205D6D08}. The data is the error code.

Same as the first message.

The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{2E7F189F-FB46-4718-B4E6-C901B588ABDE} was connected to the network, and has initiated normal operation over the network adapter.

Error:

Time Provider NtpClient: An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually configured peer 'time.windows.com,0x1'. NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in 15 minutes. The error was: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host. (0x80072751)

Error:

The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible. No attempt to contact a source will be made for 14 minutes. NtpClient has no source of accurate time.

Warning:

The browser was unable to retrieve a list of servers from the browser master \\AKIVA on the network \Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{2E7F189F-FB46-4718-B4E6-C901B588ABDE}. The data is the error code.

The system detected that network adapter \DEVICE\TCPIP_{2E7F189F-FB46-4718-B4E6-C901B588ABDE} was connected to the network, and has initiated normal operation over the network adapter.

After this one, the W32Time errors repeat, and I was still unable to access sites through my browser. Then I reset. After resetting, everything was fine.

Dan

Dan

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 1,771 posts

Should this have two different switches or whatever the "-n" is called? Unfortunately, I don't know what the other should be if that's the case. So, I ran the "-n" in case they were supposed to be the same.

I'm sorry; I should probably read what I post -- the second was supposed to be "-S".

Do you by chance know if the Master Browser errors occur before or after you lose your connection? The only reason why I'm actually looking into the Master Browser issue is because your computer seemed to be running fine whilst AKIVA was out of town.. but that could have simply been coincidence. I can give you the steps to designate a Master Browser if you wish; it might help, although I don't think this is the issue.

The data for the duplicate name error (NetBT event #4319) is as follows:
0000: 00 00 00 00 01 00 58 00 ......X.
0008: 00 00 00 00 df 10 00 c0 ....ß..À
0010: 05 01 00 00 65 01 a8 c0 ....e.¨À
0018: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........
0020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ........

Well, that data outputs the following IP Address: 192.168.1.101. If you open up a Command Prompt window (Start --> Run --> cmd) and then type: nbtstat -a 192.168.1.101 -- you should get the name of the computer that you're conflicting with.

Now, to answer your questions --

Why is my roomate's computer a browser master? Why do we have a network? I don't remember setting one up, unless that's automatic through the router.

The Master Browser is simply the computer using the latest OS (ie: Windows XP SP2). I believe this is where you're running into problems, as both of your computers seem to believe they're the master browser; which is why I suggest that you designate one. The Browser list is simply a list of all computers connected to your network, to allow data communication.

Have you been using the ipconfig /release and /renew method to repair your connection? If so, have you managed to receive an error?

Personally, I think there's something going on between your computer and AKIVA that is causing the issue; I just can't put my finger on it.

I hope this isn't getting off-track of whatever you were investigating with the last couple of posts, but I just lost my connection WHILE using my computer (this happens occasionally, but rarely). Here's what happened. I was using my wired connection. I signed into MSN successfully, so I was connected at the time. About 1-2 minutes later, unplugged my network cable, and plugged in my wireless card so I could go work in the living room. Then opened a browser, and could not get onto any sites. Tried a few times, and also tried Repairing my wireless connection, then Restarted my computer.

When changing hardware, it's always a good idea to reboot your computer. However, I assume that you're usally able to simply switch the two NIC's and be able to continue browsing normally? I think that this situation was simply caused by switching the two NIC's, causing you to initially lose your connection and then have difficulty re-establishing it.. Or do you believe that this is also tied into it?

ssilk

ssilk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
Hey, sorry for the slow response. Busy week.

Using both nbtstat /n and nbtstat /s gave the following:

Mine:

C:\Documents and Settings\SimonSilk>nbtstat /n

Local Area Connection:

NetBIOS Local Name Table

Name Type Status

C:\Documents and Settings\SimonSilk>nbtstat /s

Local Area Connection:

No Connections

Akiva:

C:\Documents and Settings\Akiva6>nbtstat /n

Local Area Connection:

NetBIOS Local Name Table

Name Type Status

C:\Documents and Settings\Akiva6>nbtstat /s

Local Area Connection:

No Connections

C:\Documents and Settings\Akiva6>

Running nbtstat -a 192.168.1.101 on my computer gave the following:

C:\Documents and Settings\SimonSilk>nbtstat /a 192.168.1.101

Local Area Connection:

NetBIOS Remote Machine Name Table

Name Type Status

MAC Address = 00-07-95-FE-EF-19

All of the above was done while I had a connection. Should this stuff be done while my connection is down?

Should I try designating a master browser? If so, can you give me the steps?

Have you been using the ipconfig /release and /renew method to repair your connection? If so, have you managed to receive an error?

I've been trying this. It doesn't work, but it also doesn't give me an error, unless I'm misreading the following. This was done after my connection went down. After the following was done running, I still had no internet connection, although obviously I was connected to my router. Recall that at times like this, I can still access my router's firmware. But, if I try to access any internet sites, I can't.

C:\Documents and Settings\SimonSilk>ipconfig /release

Windows IP Configuration

IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 0.0.0.0
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 0.0.0.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

C:\Documents and Settings\SimonSilk>ipconfig /renew

Windows IP Configuration