Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

hosting a call of duty server

• Please log in to reply

waterdragon603

waterdragon603

• Pip
  • 3 posts
iv been able to get the server up and every thing bt when i get my frends in we cant not kill one another

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
So you can shoot eachother constantly and nobody dies? I know in some servers cheats can be enabled and if you ever enable God mode you won't be able to kill eachother. Or is the problem that you can't move/nobody can join? What are the server settings being set at?

waterdragon603

waterdragon603

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i have no cheats on there i just click host server from the main menu then slect the map i want and if i want kill cam and all that good stuf every thing goes great and every one can get in but we cant kill each other i dont know how to fix that if there is a setting wrong or what