Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I can't get my windows to load.

• Please log in to reply

danwilson

danwilson

• Pip
  • 4 posts
:blink: I was attempting to repair my sisters computer systemand now I have it all messed up to the point I can't get windows to load. The system is running windows 2000 professional and is several years old, I don't know who set it up initially and have no idea what the origional user name and password were for the Administrator or User.
:whistling: Danwilson

Advertisements

cheathawk1

cheathawk1

• PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
What exactly happens when you turn on your computer? Does it POST? (The White letters on the black background before windows usually loads). Windows even start? Does it freeze? I would be happy to help you but I need some more information please. Basically I need a play by play of what your computer does when you turn it on.

--Chris