Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

back from school and my internet wont work

• Please log in to reply

Asia

Asia

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hey guys, ive been away at school and have been using internet through the dorms. now that im back for the summer im back to my old internet which unfortunatly is dial up . my problem is when i connect my browser doesnt seem to load any pages. my instant messanger works but nothing else. ive checked my windows firewall but it is being controlled by something called group policy. im assuming that was put on my the comp tech at school but im not sure. please help me!

Advertisements

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
Thread is already in the location where you told him to post (may have been moved..just want to make sure the OP doesn't start a new thread)