Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ipod conversion

• Please log in to reply

daniel_c

daniel_c

• PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
does anyone know any super fast video to ipod conversion program? if so can you please paste the link or the name of the website here.

thanks Daniel..........................and dsenette dont tell me to search google :whistling: just kiddining man...............i just want someone who might have had experince or knows a program and rekon its pretty fast.

Edited by daniel_c, 14 June 2006 - 12:42 AM.

Advertisements

HaraldR

HaraldR

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
There aren't too many free Mp4 converters but here's a Try b4 you buy

daniel_c

daniel_c

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
doenst matter if its free...they ussualy come with a trial version..so ill download the trial and then buy it if its really good. by the way how long does that program take to convert a movie? i want one that would only take 30min or less to convert a normal sized movie(700-800MB)

Edited by daniel_c, 15 June 2006 - 02:52 AM.

HaraldR

HaraldR

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
the conversion speed rally depends on from what format to MP4 ,I've only played around with one type of mp4 movie player and although it was quick 3min avi to 268k mp4 I thought the results were not great.

daniel_c

daniel_c

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts
the format i need to convert is avi to mp4... i tryd the program u recomended and it takes 2 hours to cinvert a movie.. the other one i i use takes only 1hr and a bit.

HaraldR

HaraldR

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
Whether you convert avi or mpeg2
the conversion seems to be the same as for converting to vob about 1hr per 40 min it has to read the file in real time

HaraldR

HaraldR

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
Think this may be of use

Convert avi to ipod

Thanks to st22

daniel_c

daniel_c

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts