Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

SOF2 soldier of fortune 2

• Please log in to reply

j4m3s

j4m3s

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
This isn't anything major. i thought i'd just see if any1 new the answer lol.

Sof2, soldier of fortune 2 gold. When refreshing my server list i sometimes get like 4 servers. bring down the console (`) and it states "(# of servers) due to ping over 800 or bad packets.)" is there any way to tweek the high ping thing were i can set it to display servers up to 10000 ping?

Again i own 2 servers.

osp normal damage United kingdom
195.242.236.135:20010 (i'm posting the ip incase any1 wants to check, not so that im advertising)

Real damage ctf Usa
82.165.162.119:20200

When these servers were added to my fav's they only show up in the list 50% of the time, the rest of the time i have to manuly bring down the console (`) and type /connect (then the ip)

Does this happen for any1 else

Advertisements

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
It's almost saving you unbearable gameplay with that ping filter. 10000 would be lag city...I mean like 2 FPS. Do you mean you have two servers running AND you try to play a server at the same time?

j4m3s

j4m3s

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
No no no, In sof2 i've commonly found that in the server list's it says for me that servers pings are like 190+ but when i get into the server my pings is like 30 odd. It just weird so i wanted to increase the number of like "max ping"

As for the server no, im just trying to see why they disapear from my favourites and so on as mentioned above. The servers are paid for so they arent run of my pc at home.

The server in the united kingdom is running osp normal damgae
the usa server is roc mod, extrem / real damage