Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

dvd burner

• Please log in to reply

mentallity7

mentallity7

• Pip
  • 1 posts
please can some one help me i hjust redidi my windows after trail and error of trying to figure out why cant my sony dru 530a burn my cd's any more i tried differnt media and i uninstalled programs and re installed but no cigar it kep saying please insert a blank disc help anybody

Advertisements

Resident_Blonde

Resident_Blonde

Formerly known as "Crafty_Girl"

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts
mentallity7

Sorry hun, I know NOTHING, ZIP, NADDA about your issue or others in this forum section...

And please for future reference, do not pm Staff for tech support, you will be help as soon as possible, and keeping your issue on post, you will be able to help others that may have same issue.

Thanks

:tazz:

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Hi,

It seems there are others with your problemhere

Also resd this scroll to the comments.
Roxie suggestion
sorry everthing I have found points to a bad burner

You can try the new firmware that is avalible for it here and see if that helps.

Sorry was not much help but maybe these will lead you some where.

Rick