Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cheerleader Stumper

• Please log in to reply

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
first...there are no other words in MODERN english that end in gry

second..your signature images are way to large (both physically and file size...we've got a 16k combined avatar/signature image limit here.. be kind to dialup users.)...please either resize them or get rid of them

Advertisements

vika09

vika09

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

first...there are no other words in MODERN english that end in gry

- well i sorta agree,
here is the list of All GRY ending words, some of them old literature some modern.... but the answer is not in it! - well the answer i came up with, as it says a word we use often...

think bout 'gry' in an another way..... still dont get it, post again, i lll give u another clue...

can i keep the fort minor sig ??? PLEASE??? <-- nvm, its 56K!

Edited by vika09, 05 August 2006 - 09:07 PM.

warblade

warblade

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
answer
gry you made it so obvious :)

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts

Your in a room with no windows nor doors, the walls and ceiling and floor are completly solid. There is a wooden box in the center. How do you get out?

Okay this is an old thread alright, someone's been doing some digging... :)

Anyway, I can't believe that nobody has given the correct answer for this yet! That is, the correct answer I know, anyway...

You perform a karate chop and break the wooden box into two halves. Then, you put the two halves back together again. Two halves creates a whole. Then you climb out through the hole.

Okay so it looks funny in writing, but that's what my mate always used to say, and everyone would groan!