Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH

• Please log in to reply

seedless

seedless

• PipPip
  • 73 posts
Hello guys I have a strange problem my computer keeps booting into a blue Screen I can access my BIOS and safe mode, but I don’t know what to change to make it go away I did sum Google searches and all I could find out was that it was called the blue screen of death. ever time it comes up I see it saying something about a page fault in a non page area and I see a singe that says Stop Error with sum wired code that goes like
0X0000000 0X12F4c78 I would greatly appreciate if you guys could give me sum suggestions on how to troubleshoot it, Memory testing and so on.

I’m running windows XP on a Pentium III with 250 MB of ram Pc 100 with a 80 gig WD

Advertisements

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Don't need to create 3 exact topics about the same dang thing.

The blue screen can mean a lot...

RAM troubles.
CPU failing.
overheating.
etc.

Got good cooling? Has this happened before? Have you done a virus/spyware scan recently?

seedless

seedless

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
Omg im rely sorry Your guys site was lagging and i was clinking on submit i didn’t know if it went in.

seedless

seedless

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
The Pc isn’t connected to the internet its a work computer that jest sits at home its very old though so i wouldn’t know why it would have viruses should i do a mem test can you recommend something.