Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Setting up a cod uo server with custom maps and mods

• Please log in to reply

PRO DESKTOP GEEK

PRO DESKTOP GEEK

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a cod uo server with mods and custom maps. When you connect to it it decides to download every single mod and custom package instead of the one which is on now. How do you make it so it downloads the map if that map is currently on nothing else just that file.

It is possible....I think?

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
its possible. you need to edit the file for your http redirect so it only has the current info listed.

Wiggsy

Wiggsy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
How do I add custom maps to my servers rotation? I have them in my pc already but I do not know why I cant add them to my UO servers that I own.

Edited by Wiggsy, 15 March 2010 - 09:03 AM.

Ernes

Ernes

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello everyone. I have my clan (Hardbass) and I promised my friends that I make a clan ... Please help me because I need to .. Thank you in advance :help: :happy:

Ernes

Ernes

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello everyone. I have my clan (Hardbass) and I promised my friends that I make a server ... Please help me because I need to .. Thank you in advance :help: :happy:

Nitro76

Nitro76

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there i can help you with everything from server..mods...mapping....website...if you have x-fire my user name is nitro76 if not just send me a mail