Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

automatic restart(without any warning or bluescreen)

• Please log in to reply

DJ_R

DJ_R

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
EVERYTHING IS WORKING: NO HARDWARE PROBLAM OR VIRUS THING OR SPYWARE: ABOUT MONTHS AGO BOUTH THIS PC :IT DOSEN,T GIVE ANY BLUE SCREEN OR ERROR :automaticLY restart ITSELF

Advertisements

felinne

felinne

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
Hi,

I think I am having similar problems. Take a look at the Safe Mode tip that one of the Staff here posted on my topic:

http://www.geekstogo...opic=116734&hl=

Maybe that will help.

My problem is that I can't even get to Safe Mode.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
In safe mode:

Right click MY COMPUTER, choose PROPERTIES, choose ADVANCED, choose the SETTINGS button in the Startup And RECOVERY section, and uncheck AUTOMATICALLY RESTART

Now reboot. This should result in the BSOD error...report the STOP ERROR and any parameters.

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
NAH I TRYED EVERYTHING THAT IS POSSIBLE STILL NOT RESULT I GUSSE WHO HAD FIXED THIS KIND OF PROBLAM

CAN HELP ME

ANYWAY... THX DUDES

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
#1 stop typing in all caps it's concidered yelling and it's rude

#2...describe what "i tried everything" means...we don't know what you tried unless you tell us....the more info y ou give us the more effective our help will be

felinne

felinne

• PipPip
  • 64 posts
Hi,

What happens if you can't get into Safe Mode. I'm trying to use your Safe Mode tip because my computer keeps restarting randomly as well. I get a list of dos commands and then a screen that says "Input Signal out of Range". Then, the whole screen goes black. And I have to start the computer manually to boot it up.

Thanks

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
i meant everything that : i removed i the partition and format them and i install xp again and again

i use best anti virus and firewall and hardware fan is normal and harddisk same and other test stuff

i can go in safemod i don,t mean that. it restarts in windows

Edited by DJ_R, 16 June 2006 - 11:35 AM.

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
and the CPU:is 55C NOW

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
felinne...i've replied to YOUR thread with a suggestion for that....check your thread

dj- you may have a hardware issue going on here
make sure that all devices are seated correctly
go to www.memtest.org and follow the instructions for making a bootable ram test disk...run that for at least 2 hours
start the computer and do start > run > cmd > chkdsk /r /f and let that run to completion undisturbed

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
i have did these tests tons of times before

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
ok then here you go.....LIKE I SAID BEFORE I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU"VE DONE UNTILL YOU TELL ME

soo maybe...you could start from the beginning and tell me exactly what you have done and why you did it..

also...your processor temp is a little high..clean the fan

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
first what i have done that open the cover of my pc i have lil knowlage of that so i clean fan and checked the jumps etc.that wasen,t enough then i backup and removed all my partition total reset of my pc then i creat one partition and install xp on it then it was working fine for 2 days after that the problam came again

then search in google and find tips like these test u have said to me i did 10 time maybe more no problam in hardwares or driver then i heard about this forum then i come here thats what i have done.

Edited by DJ_R, 16 June 2006 - 11:51 AM.

DJ_R

DJ_R

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
delete the topice. u geeks can,t help me out :whistling: