Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

html question

• Please log in to reply

The_Big_G

The_Big_G

• PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
i am writing a web page in frontpage and i have a plugin in a page. in front page and the preview the plugin shows where i want it to but when i publish it to a server and view it it is all the way to the left. i even put the margins to line up all the way to the right but it still shows up to the left. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

i am testing it on a home server. and using firefox browser

ok just test with ie and it is ok. how can i get it to work with firefox?

Edited by The_Big_G, 16 June 2006 - 03:19 PM.

Advertisements

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
I don't know but that happends with my site...

http://www.allsortshop.com

In IE its fine but in firefox its wiered?

tiroshii

tiroshii

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
hmmm yeah frontpage normaly does stupid things like that. microsoft isnt compatable with many other things (coral, serif and adobie for example), so therefore a non microsoft browser (firefox) wont work i supose...

Edited by voa, 25 June 2006 - 07:22 AM.