Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Microsoft Word data recovery

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I had file by the name of "7" I then copied this file on a data stick. I made the mistake of replacing the data stick file with the original file in my computer. Both files were named "7", both the same file exept the one in the stick wasnt updated. I made the mistake of dragging the stick file into my computer which then asked "both files have same name, do you want to replace this file?" I clicked on yes thinking I was dragging the new file into the memory stick. So basically I lost all of my recent work. I just need to know if there is a way that I can some how recover all that data I lost.