Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

system 32

• Please log in to reply

majikk99

majikk99

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I cant find my system 32 file??? Can some one help me I looked in C/windows/

Advertisements

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Windows, by default, hides the system files and folders. Click start, then my computer. Go to Tools then folder options and click on the view tab. There under the advanced settings you need to put a dot in the show hidden files and folders. Click apply and OK.

Now, when you go thru explore you should see the system 32 folder in the C/Windows folder. There you should get a blue screen saying These files are hidden. Click on the show contents of this folder and you should see the contents of the folder.

SRX660

majikk99

majikk99

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
still not there might it be called something else

majikk99

majikk99

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Got it Just go to Start Run type in C:\windows\system32 and there it is yeaaaa Me!