Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Nero problems

• Please log in to reply

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
hello everyone,
i recently made my own video for the first time using Nero. Worked great and i'm happy with it, all but one thing however. For some reason it plays fine on your computer, however when played on a TV the video is croped to a smaller size and then enlarged. This wouldn't be a problem, however its cutting some text off on the side, is there any way of changing this without reediting the text in the video so that it'll fit?
Thanx
James

P.S. for some reason my 1 minute song that i placed in the menu only wants to play for about 5-10 seconds, any way of fixing this without trial and error since it takes 10 hours to put it on a DVD for the first time.

Edited by james_8970, 19 June 2006 - 03:12 PM.

Advertisements

james_8970

james_8970

Trusted Tech

• Topic Starter
  • Retired Staff
  • 5,084 posts
I just shunk the overall video, so this is no longer a problem, however if anyone still has an idea on how to stop it from doing this in the future can you please let me in on the secret.
thanx
James