Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NTSC and PAL in one file?

• Please log in to reply

ekat77

ekat77

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have been trying to burn video files (AVI) using nero 7 ultra which play okay on my computer with windows media player but no video with real player. Whenever I get to the point of burning, I get a message stating that there is more PAL than NTSC material and do I want it to burn in NTSC or PAL, which is the majority. From what I have found, it seemed that video files were made in either or, but not both. Is there any way to consolidate the files? When I tried burning in NTSC I get no video, when I try to burn in PAL, it won't play on a DVD player. Thanks in advance for any tips.
-ekat77

Advertisements

st22

st22

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 243 posts
what country are you in? if USA - NTSC, other countries use PAL, and a few others NTSC.