Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

USB Driver Win 98

• Please log in to reply

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hello. I have a USB pen drive that I have been using for a few years on win xp. I now want to use it on Win 98.

The USB has 'legend' printed on the outside and that is the only information I have on it. I found a few 'legend' drivers, but how do I find out what model my USB device is so I can download the correct driver???

In the properties of the USB in WIN XP it just says that it is a generic usb device. Thanks

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,476 posts
Try the link below to Legends driver download page. There are win98 drivers at the top & bottom of the list so just select the one which matches yours :

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
Does you pen drive look like any of these?

Some early drivers were limited in MB size but most let you use any size drive.

Ya beat me Samm, LOL

Edited by SRX660, 20 June 2006 - 06:58 PM.