Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do I use Window Mode instead of Full Screen Mode?

• Please log in to reply

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
There is a game I have that always opens in Full Screen Mode, but I know there is somehow I can go into Properties with the Shortcut that I open the game with and change the "Target" path to something so it can open in Window Mode. I think I have to add a "-w" or something like that.

Does anyone know what I am talking about and what I have to change in the Shortcut to make the program switch to Window Mode? Or can someone give me any ideas how I can open the game in Window Mode?

Someone please help me here..

Advertisements

Cloud Striffe

Cloud Striffe

• PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
Sorry this is sort of off topic but how are the graphics on that game?

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
the graphics are better than the playstation version.

but can someone please help me?

BlackPandemic

BlackPandemic

• PipPipPip
  • 678 posts
Is there not an in-game option? In most games I know there is a check box in the graphics tab/menu where you can choose Full Screen or Windowed.

Powerslave

Powerslave

banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
nope. this game does not have anything like that. i figured out though that it is impossible to do.

problem solved.