Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create a FREE account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you sign in.
Create an Account Login to Account

warcraft 3 frozen throne bots and trivia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Hawk_The_Thunder

Hawk_The_Thunder

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I am wondering how to get bots and trivia bots for warcraft 3 frozen throne battle net but i don't know where to get them i know u need another cd key i think i might have heard off a website but iuno what one it is i need some help really bad :whistling: