Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Wallpaper on windows

• Please log in to reply

Tru Techie

Tru Techie

• PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
hi, i um just last night had a problem with the size of the wallpaper on the screen. no matter how many times i try i cant get ti to stretch to fit the screen, i been to display properties, then Intel Embedded graphics controller module, and the picture is still a square and the sides are just blank. how do i fix this?

Advertisements

Tru Techie

Tru Techie

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
k it seems to be that it is working with regular wallpaper, but the problem seems to be with Webshots, i went to options and under wallpaper its checked to best fit screen. wat should i do?

SRX660

SRX660

motto - Just get-er-done

• Technician
  • 4,345 posts
I use a photo program to change the size of the picture to fit my screen size and resave the file with a different name. Some internet pictures that wont open up in my photo program ( corel Photo-Paint 11) i use the corel capture program to capture the screen and then adjust and save in the size i want in Photo-Paint.

SRX660