Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

time regulated background pictures

• Please log in to reply

thero_cpd

thero_cpd

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
I cant seem to find it online anymore- but there wos a html code i stumbeled accross ages ago that ment at u could have multiple background pictures that changed at diffrent time so u could have say even 1 each hour of the day. does anyone know the code or where to find it

Advertisements

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
that is not possible in only html, u need something to change the code of the page, like javascript. this should be extremely simple. i'll go check up on js (haven't used it in a while) and give u the code if some1 doesn't before me.
p.s. to whom it conerns: maybe a <body style="function()">; function() being a switch or if..else if...else statement

Edited by TaNkZ101, 21 June 2006 - 01:28 PM.

TaNkZ101

TaNkZ101

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
hi there again,

it took me about 2 seconds to find this free script at http://javascriptkit...ipt/cut55.shtml. i recommend putting javascriptkit.com in ur favorites, it has tons of usefull scripts :whistling:

Edited by TaNkZ101, 21 June 2006 - 01:33 PM.