Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

corrupt limewire files

• Please log in to reply

technofool

technofool

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i need help! my computer is zigging out on me, first i keep getting a java pop up saying i have a corrupt instal for limewire, and to reinstall or send a email to [email protected] well i have tried both but neither work! when i email them it gives me an error. this is making me nuts, my computer has been super slow since all this too. i ran virus scans and found a backdoor and worm but it was fixed, this stupid pop up wont go away though and to top it of my system is giving me an error it pops up every five minutes saying there has been and illegal action in my subsystem. i am no computer genius and my man is about to kill me for all this! please help!

Advertisements