Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Comment and Question

• Please log in to reply

sportspeddler1

sportspeddler1

• PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Thatman has been helping me for a couple of weeks now and has been very helpful and very responsive to my posts. It looks like we are close to getting my puter straightened out.
I am now a huge Geeks to Go! Fan!
:tazz:

Question: I could swear I saw a section on here for suggestions on preventing future problems. I cant seem to find that now.

I also thought I saw some utilities that could be downloaded for interpereting HJT logs and I cant seem to find that now either.

Anyone know where these 2 things can be found?

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts

I could swear I saw a section on here for suggestions on preventing future problems.

Preventing infection:
http://www.geekstogo...?showtopic=6060

I also thought I saw some utilities that could be downloaded for interpereting HJT logs and I cant seem to find that now either.

We've decided there's too much danger of doing more harm than good, so they've been removed. :tazz:

Guest_thatman_*

Guest_thatman_*
Hi sportspeddler1

Why not learn how to fight back join us in the fight with Malware here ;)

Join the team at Geeks U and help in the fight with Malware

There is no cost to you in learning. and we do need more members.

Thank You

Kc :tazz:

sportspeddler1

sportspeddler1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts
Thanks for the invite thatman! Actually, I have been considering doing just that! :tazz: