Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PSU Wattage Calculator

• Please log in to reply

BARROS

BARROS

• PipPipPip
  • 511 posts
I was looking through a magazine and found this site - http://extreme.outer...ucalculator.jsp

It alows you to see how what rating your PSU needs to be. This is very useful for upgrading and overclocking :whistling:
You must know the specs of your current system though to get an accurate reading.

I hope you find this useful and maybe an admin on Geeks To Go could pin this in either the Hardware forum or this forum :blink:

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
THere is loads of these on the net, most of us have one in particular we like they all vary some are better than others. What i do is pick the best at the time, it varies for what you are doing some are more complicated some are simpler and walk you through it which is good for new users.

That one doesnt seem to be to good at the overclocking but thats really hard to judge.

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
Nice find! :whistling:

Tru Techie

Tru Techie

• PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
that other one, i think its justcomp or something like that, its SO outdated, unless of course if they updated in the last 3 weeks. like just the beginning of this month or something, they still didnt have the 7800s.