Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bypass

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Ziule

Ziule

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to Bypass an Administrative account password on Windows XP without anything but the computer itself. without deleteing the password and and also keep the password so it needs to be put in next time the computer is started up.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi Ziule...

Perhaps you could eplain just why you need this information. What is it you are trying to accomplish?

wannabe1

Ziule

Ziule

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Because my older brother is being extremly mean and password protected the computer so only he can use it.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Sounds like you'll have to contact your computer administrator (in this case, a parent) to resolve the issue. We can't help you breach the security on the machine. It's nothing personal, it's policy...your situation may be sincere, but the next ten people who see the answer may use the information for less than honorable purposes.

Thanks for understanding.

wannabe1