Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I cannot Upload (email attachments, photos to website...) firewall? he

• Please log in to reply

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Maybe we narrowed it down to gmail, is there support any good?

Advertisements

benbear76

benbear76

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Right after a little play around I think I have the answer

I had the same problem and googled away and found this thread. But I wanted to find an easier way to this answer.

For some reason uploading photos to any E.mail via the browser firefox did not work and when I used Internet explorer and all was good.

So why was that ?

At first I was looking at the addons for firefox but I was not convinced so I tried to upload to photobucket and no luck.
Then I saw a option for a bulk uploader for photobucket and gave this a go. It was a Java script which I did not have so I downloaded it.
Its called Beta and then will send you to the wizard, look around photobucket and you will find this bulk uploader when you have signed in our trying to upload.

Then I tested my g.mail and yahoo accounts and guess what. Yes thats correct all good I can upload to them as well and the websites I want to upload too.

I have no idea why or what but it works for me so all good. Anyway give it a try and I hope you upload like I am doing

Peace,love and unity

Benbear

Nouman Ali

Nouman Ali

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Dear fellow

you are facing the problem due PPPoE , they best way is to install the software CFOS on ur pc , u can get it it from the link

http://www.easy-shar...gHanchi2oOo.rar
or

http://dl.phazeddl.c..._1491_32-64bit/

i was also facing the same problem in past but wen i used CFOS and installed the interface of PPPoE then this problem was solved
if u fail to get the software contact me at

[email protected] or [email protected]

or at +92-321-9806098

Nouman Ali
system administrator
Pakistan